Why Choose Loose-Leaf Book?
The binder is a clip used to fix the paper, mainly in the shape of a circle, mostly made of metal or plastic, usually fixed on the cover by two rivets. When removing the paper, just gently open the binder. Binders are a highlight of loose-leaf books, and beautiful binders are favored by many people.
1. The binder is a clip used to fix the paper, mainly in the shape of a circle, mostly metal or plastic products, usually fixed on the cover by two rivets. When removing the paper, just gently open the binder. Binders are a highlight of loose-leaf books, and beautiful binders are favored by many people.
2. There are many kinds of binders. The most common binders are 4 holes, 6 holes, 9 holes, 26 holes, etc., and different sizes of loose-leaf binders use different numbers of holes.
3. Due to the different texture, the color of the binder is also different. Common white plastic binders and silver metal binders are common.
The loose-leaf paper has round holes on one side, and the corresponding loose-leaf paper is used according to the number of holes in the binder. Users who like DIY can also make holes by themselves to meet their different needs.
1. The loose-leaf book is sturdy and reliable, and can be turned repeatedly.
2. You can tear off one page of the loose-leaf book.
3. The loose-leaf notebook is flexible to use and can meet the DIY preferences of users.
4. Loose-leaf notebooks are rich in styles and meet the aesthetics and usage needs of different users.
5. The loose-leaf book can be customized in large quantities, printed with corporate LOGO, and advertised for the company.
6. The loose-leaf book is more environmentally friendly. The outer jacket can be used for a long time, just replace the inner core.
The raised binder when the paper is turned to the left may hinder writing.
For users who like loose-leaf notebooks, loose-leaf notebooks are almost perfect and have no shortcomings.
The difference between loose-leaf notebook and ordinary notebook is mainly divided into the following categories:
1. The loose-leaf book is fixed by a binder, which is firm and reliable, and can be turned repeatedly. Ordinary notepads are mostly plastic-bound or thread-bound books, which will fall off after being opened many times.
2. You can tear off one page of the loose-leaf notebook at will, while tearing off a page in a normal notebook may damage the structure and use of the entire notebook.
3. The loose-leaf notebook can be used flexibly, and the paper can be disassembled, replaced, and combined arbitrarily, which can meet the DIY preferences of users, while ordinary notebooks cannot replace paper.